Asked: February 25, 20232023-02-25T21:55:17+05:30 2023-02-25T21:55:17+05:30In: Science
Write the chemical formula of ammonium chloride.
- Energy and food material are also required by plants. From where do plants fulfill these requirements ?
- Illustrate the following :
- The following reaction is used for the preparation of oxygen gas in the laboratory
- Differentiate Osmosis and Diffusion
- How does the valency of elements change on moving from left to right in the third period of the periodic ...
- What is gene ?
- what is henle s loop ?
- Draw diagram of a three pin socket outlet and state the connections made to them.
- State two effects caused by the refraction of light.
- What is Diffraction of light?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
The chemical formula of ammonium chloride is NH4Cl. It is formed from a weak base, ammonium hydroxide and a strong acid. Ammonium chloride when dissolved in water it hydrolyses to form ammonium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid.