Asked: March 5, 20232023-03-05T08:12:57+05:30 2023-03-05T08:12:57+05:30In: English
Why did the narrator decide to take the shilling given by Maggie?
- If you were in such a situation how would you react?
- I (buy) this car two years ago. Correct the sentence
- The book “Philosophic Zoologique” was written by
- Instead of a system of values, we have the market ruling us, making-decisions for us. Consider this statement
- What according to you are the reasons for corruption?
- Why do the parents give half an hour’s class on child psychology to the teacher every day?
- In Japan the political system was feudal. Evaluate this statement.
- What is your impression of the girl?
- Imagine that your Residents’ Association is organising a celebration on Women’s Day. As the secretary of the Youth Wing of ...
- Write a paragraph on students life 150 words?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
The narrator decided to take the shilling from Maggie just to make her happy. She has sacrificed a lot to give him the shilling to buy flowers for her brother’s grave. She will feel consoled when she has done something nice for her brother.