Asked: March 6, 20232023-03-06T01:12:10+05:30 2023-03-06T01:12:10+05:30In: Social Science
Who were considered ‘undesirable’ by Hitler ?
- Highlight any three problems faced by people who migrated to Bombay.
- What is the role of nature and nurture in the development of intelligence?
- Alluvial soils found in the lower courses and the upper courses of rivers.
- What are the chief characteristics of bauxite?
- Name some regional parties which have a national level organization.
- What was the result of February Revolution of 1917 in Russia ?
- Why do different individuals have different as well as conflicting notions of development goals ?
- Name the two Houses of Parliament.
- Explain the need for rapid industrialization in India.
- Which is the main cause of land degradation in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh ?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Answer: Only Nordic Ayrans’ were considered as desirable. Germans who were seen as abnormal or impure were considered undesirables. Jews, Gypsies, and blacks living in Nazi Germany were considered as racial inferiors. Russians and Poles were also considered as subhuman.