Asked: February 27, 20232023-02-27T19:40:09+05:30 2023-02-27T19:40:09+05:30In: Social Science
Who is the author of novel ‘Titash Ekti Nadir Naam’?
- Highlight any three problems faced by people who migrated to Bombay.
- What is the role of nature and nurture in the development of intelligence?
- Alluvial soils found in the lower courses and the upper courses of rivers.
- What are the chief characteristics of bauxite?
- Name some regional parties which have a national level organization.
- What was the result of February Revolution of 1917 in Russia ?
- Why do different individuals have different as well as conflicting notions of development goals ?
- Name the two Houses of Parliament.
- Explain the need for rapid industrialization in India.
- Which is the main cause of land degradation in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh ?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
(i) Author of this novel is ‘Advaita Malla Burman’.
(ii) It is considered a special novel because:
(a) This book is an epic about the Mallas, a community of fish folk in the river Titash.
(b) The novel is about three generations of the Mallas.
(c) It describes the community life of Mallas, their religious tradition, festivals and relationship.
(d) Slowly they break up. Their end comes together, as the river dries up.
(e) This is special because the author is himself from a low caste fisher folk community.