Asked: May 20, 20232023-05-20T21:55:25+05:30 2023-05-20T21:55:25+05:30In: Social Science
When is democracy considered to be successful?
- explain the greek war of independence
- What was the reaction of the Congress to the Wavell’s plan.
- explain the three challenges of democracy?
- Mention three different ways, how loss of confidence in the Council of Ministers can be displayed by the Lok Sabha?
- Why did European employers find it difficult to recruit labour in Africa ?
- How did Hindu religious texts benefit from printing?
- What was LTTE?
- Why do we need to conserve mineral resources?
- The ovaries A. Begin to develop ova at puberty when acted on by FSH.
- Give some examples where factors other than income are important aspects of our lives.
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Democracy is considered to be successful because :
(i) The rulers elected by the people must take all major decision and not the rich and powerful.
(ii) The election must offer a free choice and opportunity to the people.
(iii) The choice should be available to all the people based on political equality