Asked: May 18, 20232023-05-18T02:10:10+05:30 2023-05-18T02:10:10+05:30In: English
What were the bandsmen doing when the Titanic was sinking?
- Why is space travel considered as ‘delicious inertia by the narrator?
- The author has described the experiences of music in the past and the present to drive home his point.
- What are the clouds compared to?
- What is the feminine of Monk and Fox
- Why Did Lencho Say the Raindrops Were Like New Coins?
- What will my brothers daughters paternal grandfathers wife be to me a) Aunt b) Mother c) Niece d) Sister
- Fill in the blanks with suitable articles. 1) He is ___ M.L.A. 2) She met ___ European students yesterday. 3) ...
- Why does Wanda's house remind Maddie of Wanda's blue dress?
- The Komodo dragon …………… follow its prey till it will eventually dies due to its venomous bite.
- Why was the seagull afraid to fly?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
When the Titanic was sinking, he bandsmen were playing the hymn ‘Nearer my God to Thee’.