Asked: March 11, 20232023-03-11T19:26:48+05:30 2023-03-11T19:26:48+05:30In: Social Science
What was the reaction of the Indians to the Simon Commission?
- Highlight any three problems faced by people who migrated to Bombay.
- What is the role of nature and nurture in the development of intelligence?
- Alluvial soils found in the lower courses and the upper courses of rivers.
- What are the chief characteristics of bauxite?
- Name some regional parties which have a national level organization.
- What was the result of February Revolution of 1917 in Russia ?
- Why do different individuals have different as well as conflicting notions of development goals ?
- Name the two Houses of Parliament.
- Explain the need for rapid industrialization in India.
- Which is the main cause of land degradation in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh ?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
All the political parties including the Congress and Muslim League decided to boycott the Commission because it was an all-white Commission with no Indian was associated with it. The simion commission was received with black flags, mass demonstration, hartals and slogans of ‘simon go back’ all over the country.