Asked: May 17, 20232023-05-17T21:24:36+05:30 2023-05-17T21:24:36+05:30In: Social Science
What was the aim and purpose of Ilbert Bill?
- explain the greek war of independence
- What was the reaction of the Congress to the Wavell’s plan.
- explain the three challenges of democracy?
- Mention three different ways, how loss of confidence in the Council of Ministers can be displayed by the Lok Sabha?
- Why did European employers find it difficult to recruit labour in Africa ?
- How did Hindu religious texts benefit from printing?
- What was LTTE?
- Why do we need to conserve mineral resources?
- The ovaries A. Begin to develop ova at puberty when acted on by FSH.
- Give some examples where factors other than income are important aspects of our lives.
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Sir Percy Ilbert, Law Minister of the Viceroy’s Executive Council introduced this Bill in order to give Indian Magistrates the power to try Europeans making them at par with the British Judges. The purpose of this Bill was to remove the difference between the Indian and European Judges.