Asked: March 7, 20232023-03-07T07:52:11+05:30 2023-03-07T07:52:11+05:30In: Social Science
What is the need for consumer awareness?
- Highlight any three problems faced by people who migrated to Bombay.
- What is the role of nature and nurture in the development of intelligence?
- Alluvial soils found in the lower courses and the upper courses of rivers.
- What are the chief characteristics of bauxite?
- Name some regional parties which have a national level organization.
- What was the result of February Revolution of 1917 in Russia ?
- Why do different individuals have different as well as conflicting notions of development goals ?
- Name the two Houses of Parliament.
- Explain the need for rapid industrialization in India.
- Which is the main cause of land degradation in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh ?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
The need of consumer awareness is due to:
(i) Selfishness of manufacturers and traders can go to any extent.
(ii) Some unscrupulous traders began to play with the health of the nation by indulging in adulteration of edible oils, milk, butter, ghee, spurious medicine, etc.