Asked: March 2, 20232023-03-02T00:16:49+05:30 2023-03-02T00:16:49+05:30In: Other
What is the meaning of a tournament? Draw knockout fixture for 27 teams.
- which of the following is a proprietary os for desktop and laptop computers?
- What category of instrument do synthesizers fall in?
- which of the following tasks would least help an individual achieve a goal to safely lose weight?
- piaget believed that until about age 6, it is difficult for children to think _____.
- for inspiration of air, which of the following happens first?
- which of these is a successful time management strategy
- which of the following is not a benefit of being an assertive communicator?
- Discuss the main features of the retreating monsoon in India.
- motherboards contain only a single bus for i/o, video, and data.
- Trisha was given a silvery white metal (A) and she was asked to heat it in air. Trisha did that ...
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Tournament is a large contest of many rounds among various teams. It is a competition held among various teams in a particular activity according to a fixed schedule where a winner is decided.
Number of teams participating are 27.
Number of matches : n – 1 = 27 – 1 = 26 matches
Teams in upper half = n +1/2 = 27 + 1/2 = 28/2 = 14 teams
Teams in lower half = n – 1/2 = 27 – 1/2 = 26/2 = 13 teams
Number of teams participating are odd so number of byes will be = 32 – 27 = 5 byes.
In Knockout system the team which loses the match is eliminated and the winners continue to play. When we have less time usually we conduct single elimination tournament.
Date/time and court number, is specified for each match so that teams/players report for their matches well in advance.