Asked: February 27, 20232023-02-27T14:38:58+05:30 2023-02-27T14:38:58+05:30In: Business Studies
What is meant by Public sector?
- The advancement of technology facilitates shopping -goods for cash without holding cash
- Ajith running an internet cafe. Identify the economic activity mentioned here.
- Indian Railway is an example of .........
- Classify the following into appropriate categories
- Briefly explain work study techniques that help in developing standards to be followed throughout the organization.
- Which of the following would be consistent with a more aggressive approach to financing working capital?
- Preference shares abd equity shares are called ..... securities.
- Which of the following is not a contributing discipline of OB
- Which one of the following modes of entry brings the firm closer to international market.
- Some organisations are directly attached to a particular ministry of the Central or State Government.
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Business units owned, managed, and controlled by the central, state, or local government are public sector enterprises or public enterprises. These are also known as public sector undertakings.