Asked: March 4, 20232023-03-04T16:05:11+05:30 2023-03-04T16:05:11+05:30In: GK
What is Garbage value?
- Which Of The Following Is An Example Of Computer Software (A) Compilers (B) Word processor (C) Database program (D) All of these
- Clients Access Their Data In Cloud Through Web-Based Protocols. A. True B. False
- Write a note on mesopotamia.
- Why is Atlantic ocean the busiest ocean of the world?
- 7528: 5362::4673:?
- What is HDI?
- What is the meaning of Investment intermediaries?
- Who is the father of educational sociology?
- A binary digit is called: A bit / A byte / A nibble
- What is meant by tele book?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Allocating a variable ensures that any memory for that variable is reserved. If a variable is assigned but not allocated in some programming languages such as C, it is said to have a garbage value, such that, certain data kept by some random set of the storage of the computer.