Asked: May 22, 20232023-05-22T14:47:15+05:30 2023-05-22T14:47:15+05:30In: Science
What is Diffraction of light?
- The unit of thermal conductivity is : (1) J m K–1
- What are the various steps which can be taken to control (or reduce) pollution caused by burning fossil fuels?
- Name the elements present : Sugar
- The non-metal A is an important constituent of our food and most of the fuels around us.
- What is the role of the acid in our stomach ?
- A metal, whose alloy is used in the construction of aircrafts, in the powdered form was added to sodium hydroxide ...
- Write the molecular formulae for the following compounds and name the elements present.
- The following diagram is that of a human brain.
- Slope of a velocity-time graph gives
- Why are forests considered "biodiversity hot spots"?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Diffraction of light is defined as the bending of light around corners such that it spreads out and illuminates areas where a shadow is expected.