Asked: May 25, 20232023-05-25T15:12:31+05:30 2023-05-25T15:12:31+05:30In: Economics
What is a worker-population ratio?
- The liability of all members in H.U.F is ……..
- State any four functions of 'Secondary Market’.
- Mention a few examples each for quantitative and qualitative data.
- Responsibility, Advancement etc are an example of a) Motivators b) hygiene factors
- Name different types of energy?
- Which of the following is not a contributing discipline of OB
- If a university sets up a web-based information system that faculty could access to record
- The attitude based on the concept that “every individual will have an Intention to react in a certain
- Decrease in Cash Reserve Ratio will lead to…...........…
- Capital profits are used to create ………… (a) General reserve (b) Capital reserve (c) Secret reserve
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
The worker population ratio is the percentage of the total population engaged in work. When the total number of workers is divided by population and multiplied by 100, we get the worker–population ratio.
Worker population ratio = Total number of workers Population ×100