Asked: March 5, 20232023-03-05T15:15:20+05:30 2023-03-05T15:15:20+05:30In: English
What could have been the misgivings of Jane?
- If you were in such a situation how would you react?
- I (buy) this car two years ago. Correct the sentence
- The book “Philosophic Zoologique” was written by
- Instead of a system of values, we have the market ruling us, making-decisions for us. Consider this statement
- What according to you are the reasons for corruption?
- Why do the parents give half an hour’s class on child psychology to the teacher every day?
- In Japan the political system was feudal. Evaluate this statement.
- What is your impression of the girl?
- Imagine that your Residents’ Association is organising a celebration on Women’s Day. As the secretary of the Youth Wing of ...
- Write a paragraph on students life 150 words?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
While on a trip to Switzerland, Hawking contracted pneumonia and was left on a life-support system. The doctors treating him suggested a tracheotomy operation which would remove his windpipe. It might save his life but he would never again be able to speak or make a vocal sound. Jane thought her husband might die with this operation. That is why she said, The future looks very bleak.’ Hawking would no longer breathe through his mouth and nose but through a permanent hole made in his throat.