Asked: March 5, 20232023-03-05T21:56:47+05:30 2023-03-05T21:56:47+05:30In: Social Science
What are called ‘national parties’?
- Highlight any three problems faced by people who migrated to Bombay.
- What is the role of nature and nurture in the development of intelligence?
- Alluvial soils found in the lower courses and the upper courses of rivers.
- What are the chief characteristics of bauxite?
- Name some regional parties which have a national level organization.
- What was the result of February Revolution of 1917 in Russia ?
- Why do different individuals have different as well as conflicting notions of development goals ?
- Name the two Houses of Parliament.
- Explain the need for rapid industrialization in India.
- Which is the main cause of land degradation in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh ?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
The party win 2% of seats in the Lok Sabha from at least three different states. At a general election to Lok Sabha or Legislative Assembly, the party polls 6% of votes in any four or more states and in addition it wins four Lok Sabha seats.