Asked: May 16, 20232023-05-16T08:50:36+05:30 2023-05-16T08:50:36+05:30In: CSE
- Consider the instance of the BORROWER and DEPOSITOR relations shown in following figure which stores the details of customers in ...
- Why we call a Foreign Key so?
- Pick the key which can not be used to uniquely identify a tuple on a relation:
- Name an electronic device using which we can easily read e-Text.
- Each and every statement in C++ must be end with ........
- What is the advantage of using gets() function in the C++ program to input string data?
- Find MSD in the decimal number 7854.25
- Distinguish between raw data and classified data.
- Convert the decimal number 29 into binary. Using sign and magnitude form arid 1 ’s complement form
- Compare the Roman Number System and Mayan’s Number System.
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
(D) O (1).