Asked: May 27, 20232023-05-27T18:17:29+05:30 2023-05-27T18:17:29+05:30In: Social Science
Public administration is today’s need. Discuss.
- explain the greek war of independence
- What was the reaction of the Congress to the Wavell’s plan.
- explain the three challenges of democracy?
- Mention three different ways, how loss of confidence in the Council of Ministers can be displayed by the Lok Sabha?
- Why did European employers find it difficult to recruit labour in Africa ?
- How did Hindu religious texts benefit from printing?
- What was LTTE?
- Why do we need to conserve mineral resources?
- The ovaries A. Begin to develop ova at puberty when acted on by FSH.
- Give some examples where factors other than income are important aspects of our lives.
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Yes, Public Administration is today’s need:
1. Pillar of the Government: Government needs the executive body to implement any policy. Public Administration is the Pillar of the Government without which its decisions are meaningless.
2. Public services: It carries out various services like education, health, administrative, security etc. for the welfare of the people.
3. Implementing law and policies: It is the Public Administration that brings the policies of the government and law of the nation into action.
4. Constant body of administration: The elected bodies of the government change every 5 years but Public administration remains constant. This ensures the stability in the running of a country even when its government changes regularly.
5. Support to Legislature and Executive: Much of the field work like surveys, enquiries, implementing policies etc. is done by the Public Administration. Its services are essential to the Legislature, Executive and even Judiciary to make decisions.