Asked: March 4, 20232023-03-04T19:21:01+05:30 2023-03-04T19:21:01+05:30In: Science
Our hair stands on their ends during fear.
- Energy and food material are also required by plants. From where do plants fulfill these requirements ?
- Illustrate the following :
- The following reaction is used for the preparation of oxygen gas in the laboratory
- Differentiate Osmosis and Diffusion
- How does the valency of elements change on moving from left to right in the third period of the periodic ...
- What is gene ?
- what is henle s loop ?
- Draw diagram of a three pin socket outlet and state the connections made to them.
- State two effects caused by the refraction of light.
- What is Diffraction of light?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
During fear adrenal medulla secretes adrenaline which prepares the body to face fear by increasing heartbeat, blood pressure and energy production. That is why our hair stands on their during fear.