Asked: February 25, 20232023-02-25T02:09:24+05:30 2023-02-25T02:09:24+05:30In: Chemistry
Metallic sodium does not react normally with :
- Oxidation state of oxygen in H2O2 is .......
- Number of electrons that Vanadium (Z = 23) has in p-orbitals is equal to ......
- 1. Identify the substance oxidised, substance reduced, oxidising agent and reducing agent in the reaction:
- Fluorine reacts with ice and results in the change :
- Conductivity K, is equal to
- Recognize and write A, B, C from following equation. A + air + acetobacter → B
- How do you Convert the following aniline to p-Bromo aniline?
- The value of magnetic moment is zero in the case of antiferromagnetic substances because the domains …
- The period number in the long form of the periodic table is equal to
- The correct order of their reactivity towards hydrolysis at room temperature is :
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Answer is (2) But-2-yne
Metallic sodium does not react with 2-butyne because 2-butyne does not have acidic hydrogen.