Asked: May 16, 20232023-05-16T00:49:47+05:30 2023-05-16T00:49:47+05:30In: Science
Illustrate the following :
- The unit of thermal conductivity is : (1) J m K–1
- What are the various steps which can be taken to control (or reduce) pollution caused by burning fossil fuels?
- Name the elements present : Sugar
- The non-metal A is an important constituent of our food and most of the fuels around us.
- What is the role of the acid in our stomach ?
- A metal, whose alloy is used in the construction of aircrafts, in the powdered form was added to sodium hydroxide ...
- Write the molecular formulae for the following compounds and name the elements present.
- The following diagram is that of a human brain.
- Slope of a velocity-time graph gives
- Why are forests considered "biodiversity hot spots"?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Thermal Cracking: Breaking of higher hydrocarbons into smaller hydrocarbons on heating,, in absence of air, is called thermal cracking.
(ii) Catalytic Cracking: The breaking of higher hydrocarbons into smaller hydrocarbons, by heating under pressure, in the presence of suitable catalysts, is called catalytic cracking: