Asked: May 19, 20232023-05-19T03:46:05+05:30 2023-05-19T03:46:05+05:30In: Social Science
How is solid waste disposed of in an incinerator?
- explain the greek war of independence
- What was the reaction of the Congress to the Wavell’s plan.
- explain the three challenges of democracy?
- Mention three different ways, how loss of confidence in the Council of Ministers can be displayed by the Lok Sabha?
- Why did European employers find it difficult to recruit labour in Africa ?
- How did Hindu religious texts benefit from printing?
- What was LTTE?
- Why do we need to conserve mineral resources?
- The ovaries A. Begin to develop ova at puberty when acted on by FSH.
- Give some examples where factors other than income are important aspects of our lives.
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Answer: Waste incineration is simply the burning of garbage. The incineration process, often described in the industry as thermal treatment, uses special incinerators that burn waste materials to ash, heat, and flue gas (i.e., gas exiting from a flue, such as a chimney, to the surrounding air).