Asked: May 26, 20232023-05-26T11:44:05+05:30 2023-05-26T11:44:05+05:30In: Social Science
How are the District Judges in a State appointed?
- explain the greek war of independence
- What was the reaction of the Congress to the Wavell’s plan.
- explain the three challenges of democracy?
- Mention three different ways, how loss of confidence in the Council of Ministers can be displayed by the Lok Sabha?
- Why did European employers find it difficult to recruit labour in Africa ?
- How did Hindu religious texts benefit from printing?
- What was LTTE?
- Why do we need to conserve mineral resources?
- The ovaries A. Begin to develop ova at puberty when acted on by FSH.
- Give some examples where factors other than income are important aspects of our lives.
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
The District Judges in a State are appointed by the Governor of the State in accordance with rules made by him after consultation with the State Public Revenue commission and the High court