Asked: March 5, 20232023-03-05T17:31:03+05:30 2023-03-05T17:31:03+05:30In: Social Science
How are minerals indispensable part of our lines?
- Highlight any three problems faced by people who migrated to Bombay.
- What is the role of nature and nurture in the development of intelligence?
- Alluvial soils found in the lower courses and the upper courses of rivers.
- What are the chief characteristics of bauxite?
- Name some regional parties which have a national level organization.
- What was the result of February Revolution of 1917 in Russia ?
- Why do different individuals have different as well as conflicting notions of development goals ?
- Name the two Houses of Parliament.
- Explain the need for rapid industrialization in India.
- Which is the main cause of land degradation in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh ?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Almost everything we use, from a tiny pin to a towering building or a big ship, all are made from minerals.
The railway lines and the tarmac of the roads are made from minerals.
Our machinery and implements too are made from minerals.
Cars, buses, trains, aeroplanes, scooters and rickshaw all are made from minerals.
Human beings have been using minerals for their livelihood, decoration, festivities, religions and ceremonial rites in all the stages of development.