Asked: February 28, 20232023-02-28T21:17:36+05:30 2023-02-28T21:17:36+05:30In: Chemistry
Give any 2 uses of silicone ?
- Oxidation state of oxygen in H2O2 is .......
- Number of electrons that Vanadium (Z = 23) has in p-orbitals is equal to ......
- 1. Identify the substance oxidised, substance reduced, oxidising agent and reducing agent in the reaction:
- Fluorine reacts with ice and results in the change :
- Conductivity K, is equal to
- Recognize and write A, B, C from following equation. A + air + acetobacter → B
- How do you Convert the following aniline to p-Bromo aniline?
- The value of magnetic moment is zero in the case of antiferromagnetic substances because the domains …
- The period number in the long form of the periodic table is equal to
- The correct order of their reactivity towards hydrolysis at room temperature is :
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
(i) Silicones are used for low temperature lubrication and in vacuum pumps, high temperature oil both etc.
(ii) They are used for making water proofing clothes.