Hi, I have a question and I hope anyone could answer it:
For each hormonal disturbance A–E, select the best option from the following list of effects.
1. Poor wound healing, thin skin and
2. Raised arterial pressure, slow heart rate and muscle wasting. raised peripheral resistance.
3. Glycogenolysis, gluconeogenesis
4. Increased glycogen synthesis, potassium and lipolysis. uptake, triglyceride deposition and
5. Excessive thirst and urinary output. hypoglycaemia.
A. Excessive secretion of glucagon.
B. Insufficient secretion of vasopressin.
C. Excessive secretion of glucocorticoids.
D. Excessive secretion of noradrenaline.
E. Excessive secretion of insulin.