Asked: May 26, 20232023-05-26T10:57:13+05:30 2023-05-26T10:57:13+05:30In: Biology
Distinguish between Biomicromolecules and Biomacromolecules
- The number of chromosomes in the shoot tip cells of a maize plant is 20.
- Bacterial cell envelope is a complex structure. It is made up of various layers
- Six- sides ring in aldohexoses is called: a)cyclo-hexane b) pyran c) furan d) No answer
- 1. Name the phenomenon of the influence of day length on the flowering of long day and
- Identify the incorrectly matched pair. (a) Ebola → Filoviruses (b) Mumps → Paramyxovirus (c) Rabies → Rhabdovirus
- An example of saturated fatty acid is
- Gene expression can be controlled with the help of RNA. Explain the method with an example.
- The first plants to appear after forest fire are the ferns this is because of the survival of their
- Refer to the diagram given below and choose the option that indicates incorrect labelling.
- When & where does reduction division takes place in the life cycle of liverwort, moss, ferns, gymnosperm, and angiosperm?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
1. Large in size.
2. High molecular weights.
3. Possess complex structure.
4. Found as a colloidal solution in intracellular fluid.
5. Constituted by polymerization of macromolecules.
6. E.g., only organic compounds (polysaccharides, proteins and nucleic acids).