Asked: March 4, 20232023-03-04T22:54:02+05:30 2023-03-04T22:54:02+05:30In: Mathematics
Differentiate w.r.t x: e^(-5x) cot 4x
- If A = [(2,-2,-4)(-1,3,4)(1,-2,-3)] , show that A^2 = A.
- Using factorization, find the roots of the quadratic equation: y2 + 3y -18 = 0.
- Area of wet surface
- Attempt this question on graph paper.
- Solve the following systems of equations using matrix method. 2x - 3y + 5z = 11; 3x + 2y - ...
- What is the angle of elevation of a 50 meter hight tower at a point 30 meter away from foot
- Evaluate: ∫ dx/√(4x^2-1)
- Mark against the correct answer of the following: ∫dx/(4 + 16x^2) = ?
- The vertices of a quadrilateral are A(-4, -2), B(2, 6), C(8, 5) and D(9, -7). Using slopes, show that the ...
- Evaluate: 71 C71