Asked: May 25, 20232023-05-25T14:57:06+05:30 2023-05-25T14:57:06+05:30In: Mathematics
Differentiate the following w.r.t x: tan^-1 5x/(1 - 6x^2)
- Given the following details, calculate the simple interest at the rate of 6% per annum up to June, 30:
- If the length of a simple pendulum is decreased by 2%, find the percentage decrease in its period T
- Namita tossed a coin once.
- Show that lim(x→0) 1/|x| = ∞
- Consider function f : A → B and g : B → C (A, B, C R) such that (gof)^–1 exists, ...
- If A = [(ab,b^2)(-a^2,-ab)], show that A^2 = O.
- For what value of x, the given matrix A = [(3-2x, x+1),(2,4)] is a singular matrix?
- Mark against the correct answer in each of the following: ∫sin^-1(2tanx)(1 + tan2x)dx = ? A. -x^2 + C B. x^2 ...
- Evaluate : i. ∫(6x^5 - 2/x^4 - 7x + 3/x - 5 + 4e^x + 7^x)dx ii. ∫(8 - x + ...
- How will Rs 31500 be shared between A, B and c if A gets the double of what B gets ...