Asked: March 6, 20232023-03-06T17:00:29+05:30 2023-03-06T17:00:29+05:30In: Science
Differentiate Retina and Choroid.
- Energy and food material are also required by plants. From where do plants fulfill these requirements ?
- Illustrate the following :
- The following reaction is used for the preparation of oxygen gas in the laboratory
- Differentiate Osmosis and Diffusion
- How does the valency of elements change on moving from left to right in the third period of the periodic ...
- What is gene ?
- what is henle s loop ?
- Draw diagram of a three pin socket outlet and state the connections made to them.
- State two effects caused by the refraction of light.
- What is Diffraction of light?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
1 Choroid is the middle vascular layer of eye.
2 It contains numerous blood vessels that provide nutrients and oxygen to retina and other tissues.
3 It is dark in colour and prevents internal reflection of light in the eye.
1.Retina is the innermost nervous coat of eye.
2.It contains photoreceptor cells, rods and cones that are associated with twilight and colour vision respectively.
3.The rod cells hep in dark vision and the cone cells helps in the perception of colours.