Asked: May 15, 20232023-05-15T20:14:27+05:30 2023-05-15T20:14:27+05:30In: Science
Differentiate Osmosis and Diffusion
- The unit of thermal conductivity is : (1) J m K–1
- What are the various steps which can be taken to control (or reduce) pollution caused by burning fossil fuels?
- Name the elements present : Sugar
- The non-metal A is an important constituent of our food and most of the fuels around us.
- What is the role of the acid in our stomach ?
- A metal, whose alloy is used in the construction of aircrafts, in the powdered form was added to sodium hydroxide ...
- Write the molecular formulae for the following compounds and name the elements present.
- The following diagram is that of a human brain.
- Slope of a velocity-time graph gives
- Why are forests considered "biodiversity hot spots"?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Answer: Osmosis is the movement of solvent particles from a solution that is diluted to a more concentrated one. In contrast, diffusion is the movement of particles from a higher concentration region to a region of lower concentration.