Asked: May 20, 20232023-05-20T11:58:37+05:30 2023-05-20T11:58:37+05:30In: Chemistry
Determine oxidation number of the elements underlined in each of the following.
- If the diameter of a carbon atom is 0.15 nm, calculate the number of carbon atoms
- 1. Air pressure in a car tyre increase during driving. Why?
- Mendeleev arranged the elements in the order of increasing atomic weights. (a) Write down the merits of Mendeleev’s periodic table.
- The geometry and magnetic behaviour of the complex [Ni(CO)4] are (1) square planar geometry and diamagnetic
- The dissociation constant of a weak acid is 1 x 10^-4.
- Draw an electron dot diagram to show the formation of each of the following compounds: (i) Methane (ii) Magnesium Chloride
- Which of the following defects decrease the density?
- Calculate the weight of iron which is converted into its oxide by the action of 18g of steam.
- Bakelite is a cross-linked polymer of formaldehyde and :
- Represent the following compounds using Stock notation:
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here