Asked: March 2, 20232023-03-02T14:01:10+05:30 2023-03-02T14:01:10+05:30In: Biology
Define RQ What is its significance?
- Plant physiologists observed a relationship between respiration and salt absorption.
- Mark the right statement among the following
- Make necessary correction in the flow chart given.
- CO2 dissociates from carbaminohaemoglobin when
- ‘There is a paternity dispute for a child’. Which technique can solve the problem ?
- The residue left after methane production from cattle dung is
- Negatively geotropic roots are seen in
- Distinguish between Biomicromolecules and Biomacromolecules
- Match the Following. A Nostoc
- Downhill and uphill movement are used in transport of molecules through membrane.
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
It is the ratio of the volume of CO2 released to the volume of O2 taken during respiration. The value of R Q gives the indication of the nature of the substrate respired by a particular tissue.