Asked: May 26, 20232023-05-26T03:21:48+05:30 2023-05-26T03:21:48+05:30In: Biology
Comment on the essential features required for an ideal contraceptive.
- The number of chromosomes in the shoot tip cells of a maize plant is 20.
- Bacterial cell envelope is a complex structure. It is made up of various layers
- Six- sides ring in aldohexoses is called: a)cyclo-hexane b) pyran c) furan d) No answer
- 1. Name the phenomenon of the influence of day length on the flowering of long day and
- Identify the incorrectly matched pair. (a) Ebola → Filoviruses (b) Mumps → Paramyxovirus (c) Rabies → Rhabdovirus
- An example of saturated fatty acid is
- Gene expression can be controlled with the help of RNA. Explain the method with an example.
- The first plants to appear after forest fire are the ferns this is because of the survival of their
- Refer to the diagram given below and choose the option that indicates incorrect labelling.
- When & where does reduction division takes place in the life cycle of liverwort, moss, ferns, gymnosperm, and angiosperm?
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Answer: An ideal contraceptive should
(i) be easily available
(ii) effective and reversible with least or no side effects
(iii) no interference with the sexual drive/desire or the sexual act of the user
(iv) be user-friendly