Asked: May 13, 20232023-05-13T23:15:35+05:30 2023-05-13T23:15:35+05:30In: Social Science
Analyse any three impacts of globalization in India.
- explain the greek war of independence
- What was the reaction of the Congress to the Wavell’s plan.
- explain the three challenges of democracy?
- Mention three different ways, how loss of confidence in the Council of Ministers can be displayed by the Lok Sabha?
- Why did European employers find it difficult to recruit labour in Africa ?
- How did Hindu religious texts benefit from printing?
- What was LTTE?
- Why do we need to conserve mineral resources?
- The ovaries A. Begin to develop ova at puberty when acted on by FSH.
- Give some examples where factors other than income are important aspects of our lives.
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Impacts of globalisation in India are
(i) It has improved the productivity and efficiency of Indian companies in the use of resources through the process of competition.
(ii) The growth rate of the economy has gone up with the increase in foreign investment and foreign technology in India.
(iii) It has allowed the consumers to enjoy a wider range of goods and services at lower costs.