PU M.Ed. Admission 2021 or Panjab University Admission 2021 is going to be conducted by Panjab University in the month of July 2021. The admission process for PU M.Ed Admission will commence in online mode through the official website of the university. The exam is conducted each year for getting admissions to the 2-year M.Ed (regular) course at Panjab University, Chandigarh. PU M.Ed Admission will be conducted in offline mode.
The applicant interested in pursuing M.Ed and building a career in the teaching profession must give an attempt to this exam. However, such candidates must go through the eligibility criteria for PU M.Ed. Admission. The final admissions will be granted on the basis of the Merit List prepared by the university followed by the counseling procedure. All the necessary information for PU M.Ed. Admission is mentioned on this page.
PU M.Ed 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||PU M.Ed 2021|
|Full-Form||Panjab University M.Ed 2021|
|Conducted by||Panjab University|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam (PG)|
|Date of Examination||July 2021|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
PU M.Ed Admission 2021 Important Dates
The Important Dates for PU M.Ed Admission 2021 is given below:
|PU M.Ed Admission||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Process Starts||May 2021|
|Last Date of Application filling||May 2021|
|Last Date of Editing the Application Form||June 2021|
|Last Date for the Fee Payment||June 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||July 2021|
|Date of PU M.Ed Admission 2021||July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||August 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||August 2021|
PU M.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
The application process for PU M.Ed Admission 2021 is going to start in the month of May 2021.
- The application form link will be made available online through the official website of the university only.
- However, the exam will be conducted in the month of July 2021.
- All the interested applicants who are intended to apply for PU M.Ed Admission 2021 must-read PU M.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
List of Documents required for filling Application Form:
- The hard copy of the duly filled online registration form.
- Copy of mark sheet of qualifying examination (B.Ed. or equivalent examination)
- Copy of Class X certificate
- Copy of certificate for claiming seat against reserved category (if any)
- Copy of Certificate/s supporting the claims for the weightage
PU M.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the fascinated applicants are informed that they must ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria for PU M.Ed 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is given below:
For M.Ed Regular:
Educational Qualification: The applicant must have a graduation degree in Bachelor of Education or its equivalent degree from a recognized University by AIU, or the applicant must have an undergraduate degree in B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed. or B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed.
For M.Ed Special Education (MR):
- The applicants having a PG diploma degree are eligible to apply for admission.
- The applicants who have finished B.Ed general course and have successfully completed the Diploma.
- The applicants should have completed B.EdSpl.Ed with a minimum of aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university or its equivalent degree from an affiliated university or teaching department under any university recognized by the UGC will be eligible to apply for admission in the M.Ed course at Panjab University.
PU M.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
The eligible applicants must know the exam pattern to get an overview of the exam and getting other necessary details. The exam pattern for PU M.Ed Admission 2021 is given below:
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper|
|Duration of Exam||1 Hour & 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer attempted, there will be no fractional deduction of marks for wrong answers but for every 4 incorrect questions attempted 1 mark will be deducted.|
PU M.Ed Admission 2021 Syllabus
The applicants must remain updated with the syllabus of the exam to prepare everything within a stipulated time period. The syllabus for PU M.Ed Admission is given below:
- Philosophical and Sociological basis of education
- School management
- Guidance and counseling
- The learner- Nature, and development (Educational Psychology)
- Teaching-learning process
PU M.Ed Preparation Tips
- The student should prepare a time-table that covers the whole syllabus within time and strictly follow that.
- The student should try to cover all the syllabus in order to get proper time to revise the topics.
- Try to prepare the given syllabus from profuse books covering the topics, available in the market.
- The student should try to solve as many previous year papers, sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
PU M.Ed Admission 2021 Admit Card
The admit cards for PU M.Ed Admission 2021 will be made available on the official website of the University. The admit card link will be made available a few days prior to the commencement of the exam. The applicants are hereby informed that they must carry the Admit Card along with one valid ID card on the day of the examination. The applicants who forget to bring the admit card would not be allowed to attend the examination.
PU M.Ed Admission 2021 Results
The results for PU M.Ed Admission 2021 will be released by the Panjab University in the month of August 2021. The applicants can check their scorecard by entering their enrollment numbers on the portal that will be activated on the official website of Panjab University. All the information like the Candidate’s Name, Enrollment Number, and Marks Obtained by the Candidate will be displayed on the result.
PU M.Ed Admission 2021 Counseling
After the Results will be declared for PU M.Ed Admission 2021, the Panjab University will release the merit list of the candidates. This merit list will be created on the basis of marks secured by each candidate in the exam. All the applicants whose name is reflected on the merit list must make sure to get them registered for the counseling process. The procedure of the counseling and the list of required documents will be updated on the official website of the university.
PU M.Ed 2021 FAQs:
What will be the mode of exam for PU M.Ed Admission?
The exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e. Pen & Paper mode.
How much time will be allotted for the exam?
The exam duration will be of 1 Hours & 30 Minutes (90 Minutes).
How many questions will be there in the exam?
There will be 175 questions in total.
Where can I find the application link to PU M.Ed Admission?
The application link will be made available on the official website of Punjab University.
What will be the medium of language used in PU M.Ed Admission?
The exam will be conducted in English language only.