Patna women’s college is also abbreviated as PWC.
This entrance exam is conducted by Patna Women’s College.
Interested candidates can apply for this entrance exam.
The college is dedicated to imparting quality education in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, And Computer Applications at the UG and PG levels.
The college is offering B.A/ B.Com and B.Sc in the undergraduate program. This article will contain some important details regarding this entrance exam.
Patna Women’s College (PWC) offers 12 BA courses, 6 B.Sc. courses, a B.Com. Program and B.Ed. (1 year) at the UG level.
Additionally, it offers 6 undergraduate level professional courses, which include B.Sc. (Honors) in Industrial Microbiology, PWC B.A./ B.Sc. (Honors) in Computer Applications, and B.A. (Honors) 4 streams.
At PG level, the college offers MA program in Home Science, MCA program, and 3 PG Diploma courses.
It was established in 1940 and was the first institution of higher learning opened to cater to the educational needs of women in Bihar. PWC is an ‘A’ Grade accredited college from NAAC.
In this article, you’ll find the details about Admission, Exam Pattern, Result and Counselling procedure in PWC 2021.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Important Exam Dates
In this article, we will talk about the Patna Women’s College 2021 Important Exam Dates:
The dates mentioned are tentative and will be updated once the official dates are announced.
|Starting date of submission of application form||April 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2021|
|Admit Card Released||In the prior week to the examination|
|Exam date||(I) PUCET for B.A – May 2021|
(II) PUCET for B.Sc – May 2021
May 2021 – B.A
May 2021 – BSC
|Counselling Date||2nd week of June 2021|
Patna Women’s College offers various 3-year undergraduate degree programs in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, and education.
Along with a 1-year B.Ed. program and a B.Com. program with a specialization in Accounts, it also offers 12 B.A. courses and six B.Sc. programs.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Application Form
- The Patna Women’s College admission form for BA /B.Sc. Part-I (2018-21) will be available on their website i.e www.patnawomenscollege.in from the first week of April to the second week of May 2018, on payment of Rs. 500/- for General, Rs.550/- for Reserve Category.
- The applicant can do the payment via their debit/credit card or net banking.
- General – Rs. 500/-
- Reserve – Rs.550/-
- For the payment in offline mode, the candidates can take the printout of Bank Challan from the website and deposit at Vijaya Bank, Extension Counter, Patna Women’s College Campus with the printed challan.
- One who will deposit offline mode, here Roll No. will be allocated after the first week of May 2018.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Examination Pattern
In this section, candidates can find the Patna Women’s College 2021 Examination Pattern:
- No Negative marking in the entrance exam.
- Total Questions: The Question Paper will contain 100 questions.
- Marking: The Correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark.
- Duration: The exam will be of 120 minutes.
Admit card is the most compulsory document on the examination day.
There will only 120 minutes are given to attempt the entrance exam.
The examination will be held on the 2nd week of June 2021.
Candidates are advised to get prepared as per syllabus is given by the Exam Authority.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus will be different for different courses. The syllabus will be separately specified below.
- For B.Sc: The entrance exam will contain all the syllabus from the 12th class of science stream, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology as the main subjects.
- For B.A: The syllabus will contain Humanity, General knowledge, Social Science and Aptitude which relates to senior secondary class.
How to Prepare
- The candidate must have the syllabus with revision papers and test papers.
- The candidate must have a timetable for study.
- The candidate has to be up to date on the official website of the college.
Exams You Might Like
Patna Women’s College 2021 Admit Card
The admit card details for Patna Women’s College 2021 examination has been mentioned below:
- The admit card for the desired entrance exam will be available on the official website of the authority.
- Most probably the admit card will release in the very first week before the entrance exam.
- Candidates must bring the admit card to the examination centre.
- It will show name, roll number, the name of examination centre and other details related to PWC Entrance Examination.
- Passing mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.
- Character certificate from the previous school.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Passport size photos.
- PWC 2021 admit card and score card
Admission for B.Sc and BA (PWC) UG Entrance exam:
- For general category Rs.550
- For reserved category Rs.500
- candidate should download the admit from the official site only.
- Selected candidate should carry Original Documents and Original Marks sheet at the time of counselling.
Patna Women’s College 2021 Result
The details for Patna Women’s College 2021 Examination result will be provided below:
- The resulting day is the most awaited day for all the students.
- The result will be declared on the official website of authority.
- It will be declared in July. The admission process will follow the result and rank scored by the candidates.
- The candidates are advised to keep that admit card throughout the admission process.
The following reservations are currently being offered:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||12%|
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||18%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Patna Women’s College 2021 Counselling
The details regarding counselling of Patna Women’s College 2021 Examination has been listed below:
- The seat allotment and counselling process will be held in the month of July.
- There will not be any partiality with candidates.
- All the procedure will be transparent.
- The candidates must bring the xerox copies of the documents required by the college on admission time.
Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, 800001.
Email: [email protected]
Patna Women’s College 2021 FAQ’S[su_spoiler title=”How will I fill the Patna Women’s College Application Form?” style=”fancy”]
The application form can be filled using the official website.[/su_spoiler] [su_spoiler title=”Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for Patna Women’s College” style=”fancy”]
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for Patna Women’s College.[/su_spoiler] [su_spoiler title=”Where can I report mistakes in my Patna Women’s College to admit card?” style=”fancy”]
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your Patna Women’s College admit card.[/su_spoiler]
For any queries regarding Patna Women’s College 2021, please comment below.