Not Announced | Official Website
NMU PGCET is a Post Graduation Entrance Test organized By North Maharashtra University. The NMU conducts this exam for the admission of the candidate in Post Graduation Programmes.
The NMU PGET 2020 exam will be conducted in the month of July 2020. The application procedure start will begin in the month of June 2020.
In this post, we will discuss every detail regarding NMU PGCET 2020: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, Results.
NMU PGCET 2020 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding NMU PGCET 2020. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
NMU PGCET 2020 Courses Offered
The programmes offered by the NMU are:
|Humanities||MA in Marathi
MA in Hindi
MA in English
MA in History
MA in Political Science
MA in Sociology
MA in Economics
MA in Defence and Strategic Studies
|Interdisciplinary Studies||MA in Education
|Commerce and Management||M.Com
|PG Diploma in Law|
NMU PGCET 2020 Important Date
In this section, candidates will find the important dates for NMU PGCET 2020:
|Online registration begins||June 1st week 2020|
|Online registration close||June 4th week 2020|
|Submission of offline registration with DD||July 1st week 2020|
|The final list of eligible candidate release||July 1st week 2020|
|Submission of objection letter (if any) on the released list (last date)||July 1st week 2020|
|Eligible candidate list release||July 2nd week 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2nd week 2020|
|Entrance examination date||July 3rd week 2020|
|Merit List Issue date||July 4th week 2020|
NMU PGCET 2020 Registration
Here, the candidates will find the information related to NMU PGCET 2020 application procedure:
- The NMU PGCET 2020 form can be filled both online and offline.
- The aspirants who wish to apply online must browse for the official website of the NMU.
- The NMU official website is http://www.nmu.ac.in
- Now, click on the Admission Tab on the top right corner.
- Thereafter click on the Admission 2020-20 link in the right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and click on the Apply Online link
- Register yourself on this page if you are a new user.
- Click on the “Register” tab
- Enter the first name and the last name.
- Choose the relation type among the following:
- Enter the name of the person.
- Enter mother’s name
- Enter the Date of Birth
- Choose your gender
- Enter your mobile number (one digit each in the horizontal column)
- Confirm your mobile number
- The entered mobile number must be a valid mobile number
- Enter your email address
- The email must be valid and accessible
- Click on Disclaimer
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Confirm by clicking on I agree.
- You’ll be sent a user ID and Password on your mail/ mobile
- Log in using those ID and password
- Now fill in the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the NMU PGCET 2020 registration fee
- Download the NMU PGCET 2020 registration form.
- Print the form and keep it for further use.
NMU PGCET 2020 Registration Fee
The registration fee for the exam is given below:
|General, ST, SC and Physically Handicapped||Rs.300/-|
|Mode of Payment:||Online||Credit card
In favour of
Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
Any bank of Maharashtra
NMU PGCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of NMU PGCET 2020 depends upon the course applied by the candidate.
Different courses comprise of different topics to be covered.
The NMU PGCET 2020 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern related has been provided here:
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour 30 minutes (90minutes)|
|Total number of questions||50|
NMU PGCET 2020 Result
The result detaiils for NMU PGCET 2020 has been provided here:
- The NMU PGCET 2020 result will be released in the month of June 2020.
- The result will be uploaded on the NMU official website.
- The result must be downloaded by the candidate.
- The candidate must keep a print of the result for further use.
- In order to check the result the candidate must follow the steps given below:
- The candidate must browse the link given alongside http://www.nmu.ac.in
- Click on the NMU PGCET 2020 result.
- Now, log in using the ID and Password provided to you.
- Your scorecard will be available.
- Download the scorecard
- Take a printout copy of the scorecard and keep it for yourself.
- The qualified candidate will then have to visit the NMU for counselling.
- The candidates must carry original as well as Photostat copy of the documents.
- The candidates will be allotted seats in the counselling session.
NMU PGCET FAQ’S
For any queries regarding NMU PGCET 2020, please comment below.