LPU University, Punjab
In this article, find the detailed eligibility criteria for NID 2022 application. Aspiring candidates can get admission in various UG and PG courses of the National Institute of Design (NID). The examination will be held by NID, Ahmedabad. NID has two other campuses in the country, one in Gandhinagar and the other in Bengaluru. In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding NID – National Institute of Design (NID) Eligibility Criteria 2022, Qualification Required.
NID DAT Overview
|Exam Name||NID Design Aptitude Test|
|Short Form||NID DAT|
|Conducted By||National Institute of Design|
|Registration Mode of NID DAT 2022||Online|
|NID DAT 2022 Exam Mode||Pen and Paper mode|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
NID 2022 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Examination for NID will be held in two rounds – preliminary and mains. To apply for the preliminary round, candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria given as follows:
- Nationality: Indian and foreign nationals living overseas can apply.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their qualifying exam can also apply provided they submit their proof of passing during admission.
- Age Limit for B.Des/GDPD: The maximum age for applicants applying should be 20 years as on 30 June 2022. ST/SC/OBC candidates will get 3 years of age relaxation while PwD will get 5 years of age relaxation.
- Age Limit for M.Des: Maximum age limit of applicants applying should be 30 years as on 30 June 2022. ST/SC/OBC candidates will get 3 years of age relaxation while PwD will get 5 years of age relaxation.
For B.Des/GDPD Course:
- Educational Qualification: The applicants who have passed or are appearing for 12th level in Science, Commerce, Arts streams, or its equivalent from a recognized board/university can also apply.
- The applicants with a 3 years full-time diploma after their 10th approved by AICTE can also apply.
For M. Des Course:
- Educational Qualification: The applicants applying should have – Bachelors degree of minimum four years/Bachelor’s degree of 3 years in any stream/Full time diploma of minimum 4 years of duration in design/ fine arts/ applied arts/ architecture after 12th level to be eligible.
- NRIs with Indian nationality passport cannot apply under the foreign national category.
- Merit list for both preliminary and mains round will also be made as per categories.
- Candidates qualifying for NID DAT (Prelim) can give mains exam.
Find the detailed article here: NID Entrance Exam 2022: National Institute of Design Entrance Exam.
For any further queries regarding NID 2022 eligibility criteria, please comment below.