MP PAHUNT 2021 or Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga Test 2021 will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The exam is conducted each year for admissions to BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS course. The application process for MP PAHUNT is likely to commence from the month of May 2021. The admit card for MP PAHUNT will be released online through the official website. MP PAHUNT will be conducted in online mode in the month of July 2021.
All the interested applicants are required to read the detailed eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. The results for MP PAHUNT will be announced in the month of August 2021 in online mode. Subsequently, a merit list will be declared by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The counselling procedure will take place on the basis of this merit list.
MP PAHUNT 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||MP PAHUNT|
|Full-Form||Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga Test 2021|
|Conducted by||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Date of Examination||July 2021|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
MP PAHUNT 2021 Important Dates
Applicants must be informed about the important dates for the exam. The tentative date sheet for MP PAHUNT 2021 is tabulated below:
|MP PAHUNT||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Application Process Starts||May 2021|
|Last Date of Application filling||June 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||July 2021|
|Date of MP PAHUNT||July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||August 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||August 2021|
MP PAHUNT 2021 Application Form
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB) will release the application form for the exam in the month of May 2021. The application form for MP PAHUNT 2021 will be made available through the official website only. However, all the applicants need to go through the eligibility criteria for MP PAHUNT before applying for the examination. It will be conducted in the month of July 2021.
Steps to fill the Application Form for MP PAHUNT:
- STEP 1: The applicants must visit the official website.
- STEP 2: The applicants need to register themselves on the admission portal for filling the application form.
- STEP 3: Now, the applicants are required to enter some details like Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and Communication Details.
- STEP 4: The applicants must upload the digitally scanned photograph as well as signature as per prescribed format & size.
- STEP 5: Finally, the applicants need to initiate an online payment for the registration fees. This payment can be initiated through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
MP PAHUNT Application Form Correction
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB) will open the correction window so that any errors committed by the applicants in filling the application form can be rectified. The applicants will be able to modify the information and details in the submitted online application. The applicants must ensure that they make the necessary corrections to the application form before the correction window closes.
MP PAHUNT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in filling the application form must go through the eligibility criteria for MP PAHUNT 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is mentioned below:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The applicant should have completed the HSC examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subjects.
- Applicants applying for the BUMS course must have studied Urdu subject as a compulsory subject in the HSC examination.
- The applicants must have secured a minimum of 50% in the HSC examination if belonging to the General category. While a minimum of 40% is required for the reserved categories.
- The minimum age limit for MP PAHUNT is 17 years.
- The maximum age limit for MP PAHUNT is 25 years.
MP PAHUNT 2021 Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB) suggests the exam pattern of MP PAHUNT 2021 for the students so that they can get an overview of the exam and know about different sections of the exam. The exam pattern for MP PAHUNT is mentioned below:
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Total Questions||200 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer attempted|
|Maximum Marks||200 marks|
Distribution of Marks
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
|Physics and chemistry||50+50||50+50|
|Zoology and Botany||50+50||50+50|
MP PAHUNT Syllabus
The applicants must be updated with the syllabus for the exam in order to prepare the required topics. The syllabus for MP PAHUNT will comprise of the syllabus of HSC examination. However, the syllabus for MP PAHUNT is given below:
- Electromagnetic Induction induced EMF
- Force and Inertia
- Faraday’s Laws
- Gauss Law
- Hooke’s Law etc.
- Static and Kinetic Friction
- Theory of Gases, Gas Laws, Surface Energy, and Surface Tension
- Unit and Dimensions
- Alkanes, Halo-arenes
- Bohr’s Atomic Model
- Chemical Bonding and Covalent Bonds
- Halobenzenes etc.
- Ionization Energy
- Isomerism Structure
- Nomenclature and Molecular Formula of the Organic Compounds
- Cell Theory, Light Structure, and Function of Cell Organelles
- Genetic Code Transcription
- Golgi Complex Lysosome
- Mendels Laws of Inheritance etc.
- Structural Organization of Cell
- Economic Zoology/ Sericulture, Apiculture, etc.
- Female Reproductive Cycle
- Histology of Mammalian Organs
- Lac Culture, Poultry, Fishery and Pearl Industry, etc.
- Structure and Function of Animal Tissues
- Wild Conservation
MP PAHUNT Preparation Tips
- The applicant must prepare a time-table for covering the whole syllabus within time and strictly follow that.
- The applicant should try to solve different books of HSC level.
- Prepare the syllabus from different books covering the syllabus, available in the market.
- The applicant must solve as many previous year papers, sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
MP PAHUNT 2021 Admit Card
The admit cards for MP PAHUNT 2021 is likely to be released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB) in the month of July 2021. The applicants would be able to download the admit card through the official website in online mode only. Exact details of the exam center, as well as the timings for the examination, will be mentioned on the admit card. Applicants need to carry the admit card on the day of the examination, failing which the entry to the examination hall would be restricted.
Steps for downloading MP PAHUNT Admit Card:
- The applicants must visit the official website.
- The applicants must click on the “download online admit card” link.
- Next, the applicants are required to enter roll number and other details.
- Now, the applicants must click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print-out of the on-screen admit card.
MP PAHUNT 2021 Answer Key
Applicants can get the model correction key with the questioned document the day after the exam. The Answer Key will be published online through the online mode on the official website. If the applicants counter any objection with respect to the answer key, they can contact the officials. The Answer Key helps the applicants estimate their scores.
MP PAHUNT 2021 Results
The results for MP PAHUNT 2021 will be declared in the month of August 2021. The results for MP PAHUNT will be made available for download on the official website. The Registration Number and Password will be required for downloading the results. The counselling procedure will take place on the basis of MP PAHUNT 2021 Results. The results for MP PAHUNT 2021 will be declared by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
MP PAHUNT 2021 Counselling
After declaring the results for MP PAHUNT 2021, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB) will subsequently release a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in MP PAHUNT. All the selected applicants must not forget to register for the counselling procedure. The final admissions would be granted on the basis of this counselling process. The applicants must be present for the counselling round along with certain documents that are mentioned below:
Documents required at the time Of Admission:
- MP PAHUNT Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- The Application Form of MP PAHUNT
- Class X Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class XII Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam PAHUNT
- Valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/College ID/Voter ID etc.)
- Character Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the online form)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
MP PAHUNT FAQs:
How can I apply for MP PAHUNT?
The application form link will go live on the official website.
What will be the duration of the exam?
The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
How many questions are going to be there in MP PAHUNT?
There will be 200 questions in total.
Who will conduct MP PAHUNT?
MP PAHUNT will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
What will be the mode of the examination?
The exam will be conducted online.