MP B.Ed Test 2022 or Madhya Pradesh Bachelor of Education Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted in the month of May 2022. MP B.Ed. Test 2022 is conducted each year by Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh for admissions to various colleges in Madhya Pradesh offering B.Ed. course. The application forms for MP B.Ed. Test 2022 will be available from the month of March 2022 in online mode through the official website.
All the applicants who are interested in pursuing B.Ed. must go through the detailed eligibility criteria before applying for the MP B.Ed. Test 2022. The results for MP B.Ed. 2022 will be declared in the month of June 2022 in online mode. Further, the counselling process will be executed by Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh for granting the final admissions.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||MP B.Ed Test 2022|
|Full-Form||Madhya Pradesh Bachelor of Education Entrance Test 2022|
|Conducted by||Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Examination Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper|
|Date of Examination||May 2022|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Important Dates
Applicants must be informed about the important dates for the exam. The tentative date sheet for MP B.Ed Test 2022 is tabulated below:
|MP B.Ed. Test 2022||Important Dates|
|Application Process Starts||March 2022|
|Last Date of Application filling||April 2022|
|Last Date of Editing the Application Form||April 2022|
|Last Date for the Fee Payment||May 2022|
|Issuance of Admit Card||May 2022|
|Date of MP B.Ed. Test 2022||May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||June 2022|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||June 2022|
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Application Form
Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh will release the application form for the exam in the month of February 2022. However, all the applicants need to go through MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination. The exam will commence in the month of April 2022. The application form will be made available through online mode only. The applicants must fill the form with utmost care as the correction to the form could not be made later.
Steps to fill the Application Form for MP B.Ed. Test 2022:
- STEP 1: The applicants must visit the official website.
- STEP 2: On the home page, the applicants need to click on the “Apply” button.
- STEP 3: Now, the applicants are required to enter some details like Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details.
- STEP 4: The applicants must upload the digitally scanned photograph as well as signature as per prescribed format & size.
- STEP 5: Finally, the applicants need to initiate an online payment for the registration fees. This can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in filling the application form must go through the eligibility criteria for MP B.Ed. Test 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is mentioned below:
- Nationality: The applicants must be Indian Nationals.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants should have passed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution.
- Marks Requirement: The applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce with at least 55% marks (50% for the reserved categories).
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Exam Pattern
Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh suggests the exam pattern of PM B.Ed. Test 2022 for the students so that they can get an overview of the exam and know about different sections of the exam. The exam pattern for MP B.Ed Test 2022 is mentioned below:
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks for each correct answer attempted|
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|General English and Hindi||20||20|
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Syllabus
Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh suggests the syllabus of MP B.Ed. Test 2022 for the students to understand the topics that they need to prepare for the examination. The detailed syllabus for MP B.Ed. Test 2022, as prescribed, is given below:
Tenses, Simple and Compound Sentences, Transformation of Sentences, Verb Structures, Tag Questions, Propositions, Type of Clauses, Prefixes and Suffixes, Synonyms and Antonyms, Change of Voice and Narration, Modals, Reading Comprehension – Comprehension of a passage containing about 300 words dealing with a subject of general nature followed by multiple-choice questions.
Political Science: Fundamental Duties and Rights, Language, Cultural, National unity, Important Provisions of Constitution regarding Education, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol and National Personalities, Parliament Assemblies.
Indian History: Historical events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Indian Cultural Development, Development after 1947.
Geography: Environment and Ecology, Geographical features of Indian States, Natural Resources and Wealth
Economics: Population Perspectives, Gross National Product, Employment Problem, Per Capita Income, Socio-economic Development, Education Budget – State and Country, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Current Economic Events, Planning Process, Agriculture, Rural Development
Reasoning, Code Language, Spatial Relationship, Seeing Relationships hidden figures, Mathematical Operations, Matching Figures, Analogies, Numerical Ability, Odd Man Out, Number Series, Letter Series, Relationship through Letters, Numbers and Figures, Cube Problems and Pattern of different kinds.
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Preparation Tips
- The applicant must prepare a time-table for covering the whole syllabus within time and strictly follow that.
- The applicant should try to solve the “Mental Ability” Section from different entrance level books.
- The applicant must build a habit of daily reading newspaper/journals for enhancing the “General Awareness”.
- Prepare the syllabus from different books covering the syllabus, available in the market.
- The applicant must solve as many previous year papers, sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Admit Card
The admit cards for MP B.Ed. Test 2022 is likely to be released by the Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh in the month of May 2022. The applicants would be able to download the admit card through the official website in online mode only. Exact details of the exam centre, as well as the timings for the examination, will be mentioned on the admit card. Applicants need to carry the admit card on the day of the examination, otherwise, the entry to the examination hall would be restricted. The applicant must preserve the admit card for future references.
Steps for downloading MP B.Ed Test 2022 Admit Card:
- The applicants must visit the official website.
- The applicants must click on the “download online admit card” link.
- Next, the applicants are required to enter roll number and other details.
- Now, the applicants must click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print-out of the on-screen admit card.
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Exam Centers
The applicants need to enter their choice for the exam centers for MP B.Ed. Test 2022. The Exam Centers could be located in the below-listed cities:
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Results
The results for MP B.Ed. Test 2022 will be declared in the month of June 2022. The result of MP B.Ed. Test 2022 will be made available for download on the official website. The result will be carrying necessary information like roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, entrance test marks, rank and category rank.
Steps for downloading MP B.Ed Test 2022 Results:
- The applicant must visit the official website for downloading the results.
- Now, the applicant is required to click on the “MP B.Ed Result 2022” link.
- The applicant must enter MP B.Ed 2022 Roll number, Password and the captcha code.
- Finally, the results will be displayed on-screen.
- The applicant must remember to take the print-out of the results for future reference.
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Counselling
After declaring the results for MP B.Ed Test 2022, the Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh will subsequently release a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in MP B.Ed Test 2022. All the selected applicants must not forget to register for the counselling procedure. The final admissions would be gained on the basis of this counselling process.
Documents required at the time Of Admission:
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 Reservation Criteria:
There are certain reservations for the MP B.Ed. Test 2022. The reservation criteria are tabulated below:
|Category||Permanent Residents of MP||Other states Candidates|
|OBC (except creamy layer)||14%||27.5%|
MP B.Ed. Test 2022 FAQs:
How can I apply for MP B.Ed. Test 2022?
You can apply through the official website.
What will be the marking scheme for the exam?
Each correct answer would be awarded with 1 mark each.
What would be the mode of the exam?
The mode of the exam will be offline mode i.e. Pen & Paper.
How many questions would be there in MP B.Ed. Test 2022?
In total, there will be 100 questions in total.
What will be the time duration for MP B.Ed. Test 2022
The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.