MAH HM CET is an exam that gives the opportunity to students to get admission in various hotel management courses in Maharashtra.
MAH HM CET stands for Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test.
It is conducted by authority of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
The exam will be held on May 2020.
The students who want to apply for the exam can check all the details about the exam here on this site.
MAH HM CET 2020 Exam Dates
|Application starts||1st week of April 2020|
|Application ends||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Issue of admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Result declaration||to be announced|
MAH HM CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
This section includes every detail about the eligibility criteria that a student must satisfy.
- Nationality: candidate must be an Indian
- Qualifications: The student should have passed 10th with minimum of 45% for general and 40% for other categories or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates: The students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.
MAH HM CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Details about the exam pattern are given below.
- Mode of Application: The mode of examination is online.
- Type of Questions: All questions will be multiple choice.
- Number of questions: There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Duration Time: The duration of exam will be 90 minutes.
|Topics||Number of question||Marks per question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic)||30||1||30|
Awareness including questions on current national, International
Affairs, Culture, Trade & Commerce, Sports, Scientific Inventions and Discoveries,
Travel/ Tourism etc.
MAH HM CET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official site.
- Applicants should mention each and every detail in the application form carefully.
- Applicants need to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- After uploading all the documents candidates needs to fill the examination fee. The application fee can be filled through online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card (Ru-pay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The details mentioned below are as per last years information.
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs 800|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs 600|
MAH HM CET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus includes various topics such as English Language, Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic), Knowledge &
Awareness including questions on current national, International Affairs, Culture, Trade & Commerce, Sports, Scientific Inventions and Discoveries, Travel/ Tourism etc so students need to prepare accordingly.
Exams You Might Like
MAH HM CET 2020 Admit card
- Applicants can download there admit cards from the official website.
- The admit cards will be available on the website from 2nd week of May 2020.
- Applicants need to carry the admit card with themselves to the examination centre.
- Admit card contains exam schedule, roll number, examination centre details etc.
MAH HM CET 2020 Result
- The date of result is yet to be announced but according to previous years, the result is expected to be out in the last week of May.
- The student can see there result on the official site and should save it for future use.