Not Announced | Official Website
KRLMPCA stands for Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association.
This association was set up in the month of January 2004.
It focuses on serving the minority candidates of Karnataka in their education.
Those who wish to get admission in UG or PG courses of Engineering, Dental and Medical field; KRLMPCA helps them.
As per the new norms, there is no test or counselling session held for MBBS or Dental.
The KRLMPCA conducts the test for only engineering UG and PG courses.
For admission in MBBS or Dental courses, the aspirants have to qualify NEET. Under KRLMPCA there are 3 Medical colleges, 5 Dental colleges, and 14 Engineering Colleges
These colleges offer both UG and PG courses.
The aspirants who are looking forward to appearing in the exam must read this article. We have mentioned details about the registration, Important Dates, Syllabus and Result of KRLMPCA UGCET 2019.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding KRLMPCA UGCET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Important Date
All the important dates such as notification announcement, Registration form, exam date and the result of KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 are mentioned below.
|Notification Release||3rd week of March 2019|
|Registration Form Release||4th week of March 2019|
|Registration Form Submission Last Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Registration Form Submission with the late fee||4th week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||4th week of May 2019|
|Result Announcement||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of July 2019|
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form
In this section, we will provide information about the process for applying to KRLMPCA UGCET 2019:
- The mode of form filling is online.
- The form is available on the official site of university.
- One has to browse the link given alongside http://www.kmca.info/
- After browsing through the link, the candidate will get the KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 registration form.
- The candidate must fill the registration form providing correct information at the right place.
- Before submitting the form, the candidate must check and recheck.
- There is no provision of editing ones the form is submitted.
- After submitting the form, the candidate will have to download the filled in form.
- Now, take a print out copy of the form.
- The candidate must attach the demand draft of the registration fee and send it to the university office via. Post.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1000/-
- The amount has to be paid via. Demand Draft (DD)
The print copy of filled registration along with DD has to be posted on the following address:
Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association (REGD.) (KRLMPCA),
Flat Number 143, 4TH FLOOR, “Suryamukhi”,
Garden Apartments, #21, Vittal Mallya Road,
Telephone number 080-41121233
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Syllabus
Here, candidates will find the details regarding KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Syllabus:
The KELMPCA UGCET 2019 syllabus is same as that of Senior and High Secondary Education.
The students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths paper seriously in 11th and 12th can easily qualify the exam.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates will find the details for KRLMPCA exam pattern here:
|Mode of exam||Online Exam|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of question||180 questions|
|Total marks||180 marks|
|The medium of exam||English|
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Result
In this section, we will provide the details for KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 result:
- The KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 result will be published on the official website of Karnataka Regional and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association.
- There is no personal notification sent to any candidate.
- The aspirant can view the result by entering some personal information.
- This information includes the email address or mobile number (as per the KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 registration) and Date of Birth (in YYYY MM DD format).
- After entering this information click on submit and your scorecard will be available for you to download.
- Download the scorecard and keep a printout copy of the scorecard.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Counselling
The details for counselling of KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 has been mentioned below:
- Merit list is released later on the basis of this scorecard.
- The qualified candidates have to visit the counselling round in person.
- The candidates must carry their original as well as a photocopy of all the necessary documents during counselling.
- The counselling session starts in the 2nd week of June 2019.
- Those who fail to attend this counselling round are disqualified.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding KRLMPCA UGCET 2019, please comment below.