KIITEE MGT (KIIT Entrance Exam for Management) for MBA will be conducted by KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training).
This exam is conducted in order to fill the vacant MBA seats in KIIT School of Management(KSOM).
It is previously known as Institute of Business Administration and Training (IBAT). It got approval from AICTE and is graded ‘A’ by NAAC.
Candidates who are qualified in CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT will be exempted from appearing in KIITEE MGT 2020.
A student must qualify the eligibility criteria that have been laid down by the institute, in order to apply for the examination.
In this article, you will find all the information related to KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2020 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
KIITEE MGT 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the information provided according to KIIT, the final date to submit the application form will be last week of January 2020.
Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|Last Date to Submit the Application form||4th week of January 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||Last week of January 2020|
|Declaration of results||1st week of Feb 2020|
KIITEE MGT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria of KIITEE MGT 2020.
- Should be a graduate with 50% aggregate in any discipline
- Should possess 50% aggregate in 10th and 12th or equivalent from any government recognized board.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final exams of bachelor degree are also eligible to apply
- Candidates who are of foreign/ NRI candidates will be selected on the basis of GMAT scores in MBA programme.
KIITEE MGT 2020 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of KIITEE MGT 2020.
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-1 for each incorrect response|
0 for no response
|The language of the paper||English|
|Subjects||No. of marks|
|The issue of social concern||20|
KIITEE MGT 2020 Syllabus
Should possess good knowledge of GK
Candidate should focus on the following in order to perform well in the examination.
Mathematics, Algebra Arithmetic, Geometry, Trigonometry, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Logarithm, Simple & Compound Interest, Speed, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, Percentages and Mensuration all these topics come under Quantitative aptitude
Arrangements, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Clocks and Calendars, Data Structures, Direction Sense, Puzzles and Series all these topics come under the analytical reasoning
Grammar-based questions, fill-in-the-blanks, Reading Comprehension, development-related issues, rural and urban problems and anything related to human development and society, Para jumbles
KIITEE MGT 2020 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about KIITEE MGT 2020 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- Application form is available in online mode.
- Should submit the application form through online mode as well as in offline mode by downloading the application form from the official website.
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Along with the application form, candidate should attach the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature as well
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
- Candidates who are applying through offline should send the application form to the Institute of the exam conducting body.
KIITEE MGT 2020 Application Fee
- Should pay an amount of INR 1250
Exams You Might Like
KIITEE MGT 2020 Admit Card
After the successful registration of entrance exam KIITEE MGT 2020 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body before few weeks of examination.
Candidate will be able to see the admit card through online mode from the official website.
In order to download the admit card candidate should enter the registration details that are mentioned in the application form.
The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam time etc.
Candidate should show the admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Candidate should keep the admit card till the entire process of admission gets completed
KIITEE MGT 2020 Results
After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
Results will be declared on February 2020. Candidate can check the result in online mode by entering his application number and date of birth.
Candidate can see his score and qualifying status in the result.
Only the qualifying candidates are required to attend the interview.