Not Announced | Official Website
KEAM 2020 is Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical entrance examination.
This is an entrance examination at the state level, which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala.
The KEAM 2020 exam is held in different cities of the country.
After the release of this exam, candidates can access various streams of engineering courses.
For admission to medical and related courses in the natural sciences, including a candidate for agriculture, it is necessary to pass the qualification in the NEET exam and pass the course on architecture; candidates need to clear the NATA exam.
In this article, students can check information about KEAM 2020, including the application form, the date of passing the exam, the right to participate, and so on.
KEAM 2020 Important Exam Dates
Here, we will provide you with the latest examination dates for KEAM 2020:
The dates mentioned below are expected dates and will be updated once the university announced the official dates.
|Starting of Application form||February 2020|
|The last date for filling the application form||February 2020|
|The latest date of receipt of the printout of the online application along with the supporting documents||March 2020|
|Admit card announced||April 2020|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|The result of the engineering entrance exam||Not later than May 25, 2020|
|The declaration of the lists of ranks||Not later than June 20, 2020|
KEAM 2020 Application Form
In this section, we will discuss the procedure for applying to KEAM 2020:
- Registration for KEAM 2020 will be done online.
- Applicants can fill the application from February 2020.
- Candidates wishing to apply for a course of medical, related, pharmacy, engineering and architectural practice, all of them must complete the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical entrance examination application.
- Applicants are advised not to fill more than one application.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
- Candidates must upload their scanned photos, the left-hand thumbnail and the signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should get the form signed by self and parents/guardians.
- Candidates must send a printed and completed application form along with the necessary documents to the address below.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examination,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala 695 001
KEAM 2020 Application Fee:
- The participation fee can be paid either by credit card/debit card/internet banking or by a Demand Draft (DD).
- DD should be drawn from a nationalized/planned bank in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination, paid in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Application fee only for engineering / B.Pharm only / both – Rs. 700 / for general and Rs. 300 / for SC.
- There is no fee for participation in ST.
KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must test their eligibility criteria for the courses they apply.
KEAM 2020 Nativity:
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- Individuals of Indian origin (PIO) / Overseas citizen of Indian (OCI) can also apply for the exam.
- Students belonging to the state of Kerala, belong to the category of Keralities, non-keralities of category I and non-idealists of category II.
KEAM 2020 Age Eligibility:
Minimum Age: Applicants must complete their age of 17 years on 31 December of the year of admission.
Maximum Age: There is no upper age limit.
KEAM 2020 Qualification Eligibility:
Qualifications: Candidates wishing to enter the engineering courses are required to pass the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized council.
Percentage: The candidate must receive at least 50% of the marks in the PCM. In mathematics, you need to score 50% of the marks.
Candidates: Students appearing in the qualification exam can also apply.
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will be able to find the exam pattern for KEAM 2020:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode.
- The Number of Documents: The exam will take place in two sets.
- Duration: The total duration is 5 hours, i.e., 2:30 hour for each paper.
- Types of Questions: The question paper will consist of questions of objective type.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will contain 120 questions.
- Scheme of Marking: For a correct answer four marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Paper I||Chemistry & Physics||120*4= 480|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120*4= 480|
KEAM 2020 Syllabus
Here, we provide the syllabus for KEAM 2020:
The entrance exam of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical entrance examination will be held in April 2020.
The syllabus for KEAM 2020 program consists of higher secondary or equivalent examinations.
The KEAM syllabus consists of the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Exams You Might Like
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the admit card for KEAM 2020, have been mentioned below:
- Admit card will be provided online via the website.
- Applicants can obtain a admit card in April 2020.
- Applicants will be required to indicate their date of birth and the application number for downloading the admit card.
- Admit card will not be mailed to any candidate.
- Personal information about the candidate and information about the place of the exam, etc. will be indicated on the admit card.
KEAM 2020 Result
The details for the result of KEAM 2020 have been stated below:
- The result of KEAM 2020 will be announced no earlier than May 2020.
- Candidates can view their results through the online mode using the website.
- A separate list of merits will be prepared for all courses by signs provided by the candidate.
- The list of merits will be prepared by the criteria 50:50, i.e. 50% of marks scored in the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical entrance examination exam and 50% for marks scored in the qualification exam.
- The ranking list of all courses will be released until June 20, 2020.
KEAM 2020 Counselling
Here, the students can find the details for the counseling of KEAM 2020:
- The process of entering KEAM will begin after the release of the list of merits.
- The process of allocating seats will be carried out by a centralized allocation process (CAP).
- This will be done through a single window system (SWS).
- In the process of counseling, candidates must fill out the streams/colleges of their choice and block the choice.
- Seats will be allocated to candidates according to the list of merits, the choice and availability of places in colleges are filled.
- After the allocation process, students should appear in their distributed college to complete the admission process.
KEAM 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding KEAM 2020, please comment below.