Not Announced | Official Website
JKCET is Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test which is a state level exam conducted every year.
The exam is managed by JKBOPEE for admission to the courses such as Engineering and Architecture or B.Tech & B.Arch programmes respectively.
These sort of plans offered via private as well as government-based institutions located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
In this article, the students will get the updates for JKCET 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
JKCET 2020 Entrance Exam Dates
Here you will find all the necessary details related to JKCET 2020; the university is yet to the official dates.
|Application Form Availability||3rd week of January 2020|
|Last date of Registration||4th week of February 2020|
|Admit card availability||Last week of April 2020|
|JKCET Examination Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2020|
|Conduction the Counselling date||1st week of July 2020|
JKCET 2020 Application Form
The syllabus for JKCET 2020 exam will include topics from class 12th; the curriculum will consist of mainly physics, chemistry and biology/Maths. The curriculum will consist of all the topics which are important for the examination.
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about the JKCET 2020 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for JKCET 2020 through online mode only.
- The candidate can find the application forms on the JKCET official website.
- The candidates are required to fill all the essential details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 800.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
JKCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the JKCET, only the students that qualify the requirements will be able to apply for the exam.
- The Candidate should be a permanent citizen of J&K state.
- The minimum qualification of the candidate must be 12th or some equivalent exam from the recognized board which is established by Indian Law.
- The candidate needs to score a minimum 50% marks, for reserved categories, the minimum marks are 40%
- Those interested in applying for Engineering courses, need to pass 12th class or the equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths being the core subjects. Additionally English must be there as language and compulsory subject
- The age limit should be minimum of 17 years on or prior 31st Dec 2020.
JKCET 2020 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the JKCET 2020 exam pattern:
- The examination will be conducted in the offline mode
- There will be two papers comprises PCB(Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths)
- In all, there will be 60 questions per subject
- The question paper consisted of all Multiple Choice Questions
- For each correct answer, One mark will be awarded.
- There is negative marking as well which means a reduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect response.
- Stream PCM & PCB A consisted of 120 questions for subjects Chemistry and Physics. The time duration will be for 2 hours.
- Stream B is PCB; paper consisted of Biology for 60 questions. The time duration will be for one hour
- Last paper Stream C, PCM consisted of Maths with 60 questions for 1-hour time duration.
JKCET 2020 Admit Card
In this section, the candidates can find the details for JKCET 2020 admit card:
- The authority will issue the admit card on their official website.
- The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam.
- The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
- The candidate has to make sure for pasting the photo in the top of the admit card once they receive the admit card.
JKCET 2020 Result
The candidates can find the details for JKCET 2020 in this section:
- After the successful commencement of the exam, the university will publish the result on their official website, candidates can check the result using their application number & date of birth.
- After the result has been announced a list will be released for the candidates shortlisted for counseling.
JKCET 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding JKCET 2020, please comment below.