JEE Advanced 2022 is one the most important engineering exam in India, through JEE Advanced 2022 candidates will be able to get admission into the most prestigious engineering colleges in India, i.e., the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), it is a national level entrance exam conducted by 7 Indian Institute of Technology every year.
The courses offered will be in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Sciences or Pharmaceutics.
Unlike other entrance exams, JEE Advance 2022 can only be given by those candidates that successfully qualify for JEE Mains.
In this section, you will find every detail related to JEE Advanced 2022 such as Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
JEE Advanced 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
The dates provided are tentative and based on the dates of previous year admission process, and might change as soon as the official dates are announced.
|Date of Online Registration Starts from||1st week of May|
|Date of Online Registration Closes on||May/ June|
|Admit Card Distribution||4th week of June|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||3rd July 2022|
|Date of ORS Online display||July 2022|
|Release Answer Key Date||4th week of July|
|Receiving candidates feedback on answer keys||4th week of July|
|Date Result is Declared||July/ August 2022|
|Date of Online Registration of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||2nd week of August|
|Date of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam||2nd week of August|
|Date of AAT Result Declaration||2nd week of August|
|Allotment of Seats Starts from||3rd week of August|
JEE Advance 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidate that qualify the eligibility criteria can register for the examination; the registration will be canceled if a candidate will not satisfy the criteria which make him eligible.
- Only the citizens of India can apply for this exam. However, PIO/OCI candidates can also apply.
JEE Main 2022:
- It is mandatory for the Indian nationals (including OCI/PIO) to appear in JEE Main 2022 for JEE Advanced 2022.
Performance in JEE Main 2022:
- Only the candidates that achieve the minimum cut-offs in JEE Mains can register for JEE Advance 2022.
- Age Limit: The maximum age to apply for JEE advance is 25 years.
- Relaxation: A relaxation of five years for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Number of Attempts:
- Candidates can appear in JEE Advanced exam for a maximum of 2 times in consecutive years.
- The first time appearing candidates of JEE Advanced 2022 are also eligible.
- To be eligible for JEE Advance 2022, the candidates must qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with all subjects by obtaining a minimum of 75% marks (for Gen/OBC) and 65% marks (in the case of SC/ST/PwD). OR
- In their Class 12th, they must be in the category-wise top twenty percentile of successful students.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Pattern
Here you will find the exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The mode of the exam will be online (test based on the computer).
- Papers: The exam will have two papers Paper 1 & 2.
- Attempts: Candidates are required to attempt both the papers.
- The language of Paper: The language of question paper will be English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- Questions Type: The format of the question paper will be of objective type which will include both multiple choice and numerical answer type.
- No. of Subjects: The question paper of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will have three section having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration
The details regarding IIT JEE application form is given below:
- The registration for the JEE Advanced can be done only via online mode.
- The registration of JEE Advanced 2022 will start in April 2022.
- The registration will continue through May 2022 till then the candidates will be able to fill & submit the application form.
- Any other method to get the JEE Advanced application form will be not be entertained.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images in a proper format during the registration process.
- It is advised to keep a printout copy of your JEE Advanced Application form 2022 for future use.
The registration fee for JEE Advanced 2022 can be paid via online (debit card & net banking) or offline (SBI Challan) mode. Once the fee has been paid, it can neither be refunded or not transferred. The details of the fee are given below.
|Examination Centres in India|
|Candidates (Female)||Rs. 1300|
|Candidates (ST/SC/PwD)||Rs. 1300|
|Candidates (All Other)||Rs. 2600|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500|
|Exam Centres Outside India|
|Candidate from SAARC counties||USD 75|
|Candidate from Non- SAARC countries||USD 150|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
- Candidates that are interested in getting admission to B.Arch course will have to appear for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2022.
- Only the candidates that have qualified for the JEE Advanced 2022 are eligible to apply for the course. The mode of registration for the candidates interested to register is online.
- The duration of the AAT exam will be 3 hours.
- The candidates that will have to achieve above the minimum cut-off marks will be qualified for the exam.
- There will be no separate rank list for AAT.
JEE Advanced 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of JEE Advanced 2022 will be different for B.Tech and B.Arch courses, for B.Tech the curriculum will be consisting of three subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics whereas for candidates applying for B.Arch course the syllabus will be comprised of some extra syllabus.
The syllabus for the following is given below:
|Thermal Physics||Organic Chemistry||Analytical Geometry|
|Electricity and Magnetism||Differential Calculus|
AAT Exam (Additional Course):
|Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity|
How to Prepare for IIT JEE
Get some beneficial tips for scoring well in JEE Advanced examination:
- Make a proper schedule for preparations.
- Go through your complete syllabus.
- Clear you basic concepts from class 11 and class 12.
- Candidates can also go through the past years question papers to know about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Concern your coaching tutors and school teachers.
- Get the best books and study material.
- Do not take the stress and keep yourself healthy.
Exams You Might Like
JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card will be available from May 2022.
- The candidates can get their JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 through online mode from the website.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to bring their admit card in the examination hall.
- Those will not bring the admit card will not be allowed to give the exam.
- The name of the candidate, roll no. of the candidate, venue of the exam center, and all other exam details will be given in the admit card.
- While bringing the admit card the candidates are required to bring an original photo ID proof.
JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Keys
- The answer key & Optical Response Sheet (ORS) will be released through online mode by the conducting authority.
- The announcement of the ORS and scanned responses will be done by the authority in May 2022.
- The JEE Advanced 2022 answer key will be published in June 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Result
- The result for JEE Advanced 2022 will be announced in the 2nd week of June 2022 via online mode.
- The result will be available on our website when it is announced.
- The qualifying candidates can check their category wise All India Rank (AIR).
- The result will not be sent to the candidates individually.
- Please note that having a rank in JEE Advanced does not guarantee that you will get admission to IITs or ISM.
JEE Advanced 2022 Rank List
- The rank list is prepared by acknowledging the marks scored by the candidate in the exam.
- For candidates, appeared in both the JEE Advance paper will be considered for ranking.
- If two or more students have the same overall marks then the candidates scoring higher marks in Mathematics will be considered for higher rank.
- And even if this process does not work then ranking will be done on the basis of physics marks and if again the process fails the same rank will be allotted to the candidate.
- The Cut-Off for JEE Advanced 2022 will be released by the examination conducting authority.
JEE Advanced 2022 Counseling
The qualifying candidates will be eligible for the counseling, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the main authority that will organize a centralized counseling for admission into IITs, NITs, ISM & other Govt. Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
The JoSSA will release the counseling schedule separately.
JEE Advanced 2022 FAQ’S
The admit card can be downloaded by the official website.
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for JEE Advanced.
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your JEE Advanced admit card.
For any queries regarding JEE Advanced 2022, please comment below.