About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conducting legal due diligence including analysis of the information related to NCLT, DRT, IBBI and SARFAESI
2. Collaborating with the banks/lenders for the preparation of data room for the NPA/NPL portfolio that is to be put up for sale
3. Facilitate diligence for prospective investors for the sale of NPL portfolios including resolving queries that may be raised
4. Coordination with banks/lenders for any additional data that may be required by the investor
5. Assess and interpret financial statements, ratio analysis, credit assessment and other regulatory aspect as required within the framework of all relevant governing regulatory bodies
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 5th Jan’24 and 9th Feb’24
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Candidates completed or pursuing LLB/LLM
2. Candidates with BBA/B.com qualifications will be an added advantage
3. Commute within and outside the city for business/client meetings
4. Candidate with audit experience in the banking sector (legal/financial due diligence in his/her previous roles would be an added advantage)
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills
6. Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
7. Attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Examgyani.com serves as a one-stop resource for students to research a variety of exams, deadlines, sample exams, and a variety of other interactive tools to make the exam-appearance process easier. With Examgyani, one can never miss a deadline because they are the first to learn when all exams in India’s admit cards, applications, and results will be released.
Please mention you found this internship on Examgyani. It helps us get more companies to hire on our site. Thanks and good luck!
Be the first to apply. Receive an email whenever similar internships are posted.
Understand the required skills and qualifications, anticipate the questions you may be asked, and study well-prepared answers using our sample responses.
Copyright © 2024 Examgyani Technologies Private Limited. All rights reserved.