1. Creating visual content for new and existing articles
2. Adhering to brand guidelines and completing projects according to the deadline
3. Working on photo editing, creating and designing blog imagery
4. Creating visual imagery for community updates on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
5. Analyzing and tracking the visual design needs of the company
6. Designing blog branding elements as required such as logo, social media graphics, web pages and headers
7. Selecting sample photos for marketing material, blog posts, and website use
8. Preparing images to coincide with social and blog posts
9. Assisting with website and blog updates
10. Assisting with collateral updates
Examgyani.com serves as a one-stop resource for students to research a variety of exams, deadlines, sample exams, and a variety of other interactive tools to make the exam-appearance process easier. With Examgyani, one can never miss a deadline because they are the first to learn when all exams in India’s admit cards, applications, and results will be released.
Please mention you found this internship on Examgyani. It helps us get more companies to hire on our site. Thanks and good luck!
Be the first to apply. Receive an email whenever similar internships are posted.
Understand the required skills and qualifications, anticipate the questions you may be asked, and study well-prepared answers using our sample responses.
Copyright © 2024 Examgyani Technologies Private Limited. All rights reserved.