The selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage engaging content across various social media platforms. Monitor and analyse social media trends to optimize campaigns.
3. Create Google and FB Ads campaigns on display, search, and shopping networks.
4. Plan and execute all marketing campaigns and contribute to revenue generation.
5. Research and resolve HTML code and content, link architecture, and navigation issues
6. Create copy for websites, marketing collateral, marketing blogs, marketing emails, etc.
7. Organize and improve web-marketing initiatives & content management using creative content writing, search engine-friendly copywriting, proofreading, and editing content rephrasing
8. Analyze and maintain SERP positions for the keywords.
9. Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
10. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
11. Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
Examgyani.com serves as a one-stop resource for students to research a variety of exams, deadlines, sample exams, and a variety of other interactive tools to make the exam-appearance process easier. With Examgyani, one can never miss a deadline because they are the first to learn when all exams in India’s admit cards, applications, and results will be released.
Please mention you found this internship on Examgyani. It helps us get more companies to hire on our site. Thanks and good luck!
Be the first to apply. Receive an email whenever similar internships are posted.
Understand the required skills and qualifications, anticipate the questions you may be asked, and study well-prepared answers using our sample responses.
Copyright © 2024 Examgyani Technologies Private Limited. All rights reserved.